What types of personal data do we treat and what is the purpose of the treatment?
In case we need any additional personal data for this or any other purpose, we will always be careful to notify you, requesting your consent when applicable and giving you all the necessary information again so that you can understand the reason and conditions treatment.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal data from the moment you have subscribed to the Rui Massena Newsletter for a maximum period of one (1) month after you cancel your subscription.
What are your rights as a holder of personal data?
Any user, as holder of personal data, has the following rights with respect to the processing of his personal data:
1. Right of access: Upon request, you can obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data is processed by Welcome Music.
2. Right of rectification: whenever you consider that your personal data is incomplete or inaccurate, you can request its rectification or that it be completed.
3. Right of opposition: If you wish to stop receiving the Newsletter Rui Massena may oppose the processing of your personal data at any time, either through the following contacts or following the instructions indicated at the end of each email that you we sent
4. Right to erase: you can request that your personal data be erased at any time, being certain that in this way we will not be able to continue sending you the Rui Massena Newsletter.
5. Right to limit treatment: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (i) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows Welcome Music to verify its accuracy; (ii) if it considers that the treatment is illegal; (iii) if you believe that Welcome Music no longer needs your personal data for treatment purposes; or (iv) if you have objected to the treatment.
6. Portability right: You can request Welcome Music to deliver the personal data you provide in a structured format, in current use and automatically read. You also have the right to request that Welcome Music transmit this data to another party responsible for processing, as long as this is technically possible.
7. Right to submit complaints to the supervisory authority: If you wish to submit a complaint regarding matters related to the processing of your personal data, you may do so with the National Data Protection Commission, the competent control authority in Portugal. For more information, go to www.cnpd.pt.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights through the following channels:
E-mail: you can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com